2020年9月26日 星期六

We support each other

I and my girlfriend talk many topics in the menu, such as my communication problem, her high standard problem, etc.

I difficult to keep closely relationship with the members of church. It is my communication problem. My girlfriend provides some suggestions to me.

I do not know how to support my cell group leader. My girlfriend shows me that how does she support her cell group leader. She spends much time to contact her cell group members proactivity. This action can improve the relationship of cell group members.

My girlfriend gets nervous and worry easily because she always set high standard to herself. I provide some suggestions to him. How to relax.

Thank you, the Lord. You tech us how to support each other.

(We are a couple for 811th day)

沒有留言:

張貼留言