2013年8月13日 星期二

The trip of Cambodia

I jointed the trip from CCMN and went to Cambodia at the end of July. I visited a lot of families in Cambodia, they are poor and there are less furniture and a few of home appliances in their home. The sanitation is poor in some places. There is no clean water, so they get sick easily. A few of children can eat three meals every day. A few of children can go to the school every day. Life is difficult for them but they always smile, I was impressed with them.

I live in the rich city but I always feel sad. I always feel poor because I always compare with other people. In trouble I complain easily. I feel guilty.

I encountered some struggles and block in this trip. For example: I used the milky white well water to bath. A term member felt not well. A term member got sick. I found the grace of the Lord when I was in the day of adversity. He gave us grace that I could not estimate, but the grace was enough for us.

The grace:
  1. There are few of toilet in the village. We were lucky, there are the toilet in our host family.
  2. Originally, we only used a very yellow pond water to bath, but our host family was so kind, they bought some well water, let us took a bath. The well water was milky white, but it was cleaner than pond water. 
  3. A term member got sick in this trip. She got cold and fever before we came back to Hong Kong. Finally, her fever was gone and all term members came back to Hong Kong.
The Lord remembers our pray. When I arrived at the village at night, I prayed to God and asked Him, I wanted some particular experience. Two days later, I was term leader and I visited and evangelized to some family with some team members in the village. I played the game with 30 people and I ate duck eggs with embryo in that night.

沒有留言:

張貼留言