2017年8月11日 星期五

Just One You (You are special)

When I watch the animation – You are special (你很特別), I hear this song at the ending. The content of lyrics and song are very good, so I share this song and lyrics to you. There are two version for the lyrics, one of them is Chinese and the another is English version.

Just One You ('You are special' OST)
Music: Michael Demus
Lyrics: Michael Demus, Nancy Demus
Lead Vocal: Janna Potter Long

Lyrics
1st:
One you, one me
No one else could ever be just
Like you, you see
Everyone is someone
No one else can be
If you could see
What everybody else sees in you
Then you would be
Happy you were made
Just the way you're meant to be

(repeat):
And when you think
(2nd: So if you think)
What difference do I make
Would anybody's heart break
I wonder do I matter
::Remember there's just one you
Completely uniquely you
Original through and through
There's no one else like you
Nobody could take your place
Nobody can fill your space
Nobody else has your face
There's just, just one you::

2nd:
One me, one you
No matter where you go
Or what you do
You'll find it's true
Search the whole world over
There's only just one you
And you and me
And everybody every where
It grew it all unique
With extra-ordinary
As special as it can be

中文版歌詞
第一次:
一個你,一個我
每個人都與眾不同
獨一無二,絕無僅有
誰都不能取代誰
只要換個角度欣賞自己
你會慶幸受造何等美麗

副歌:
當你感到無足輕重
自怨自艾,又自暴自棄
::切記世上只有一個你
獨一無二就是你
造物主精心傑作
再沒有別人像你
你的地位無可取代
你的空缺不能頂替
你的臉蛋舉世無雙
你又寶貝,又希奇::

第二次:
一個我,一個你
無論怎麼追根究底
你會發現這是真理
走遍天涯海角
也找不到第二個你
至於你,至於我
相信人人都會同意
你我各有特色寶貝希奇,獨特無比

沒有留言:

張貼留言