2005年9月22日 星期四

2 days daily

Last Tuesday, when I used the computer for checking email, I found the Norton Internet Security system for virus blocking did not function well and it showed an error message. That message indicated there were files missing. I downloaded the files and installed once again , but the software still did not work well. I tried to search for some better solutions from the Internet and realized that this is a new types of virus.

I have tried to fix the computer for two days but fail.

Then, I called the Dell Technical Support to help to fix it. One of the staff from Dell suggested me to format C driver and reinstall all the software. I followed his suggestion and successfully restored all data in it.
Fanny birthday last Tuesday, Dennis phoned me for Fanny and Chan. He had phoned Dennis. He wanted to tell Dennis who did not go to Fanny's birthday party. Dennis accepted. When he came back home at night, he met Fanny. She wanted to have dinner with him. He rejected her because he felt very tried. After two hours, he phoned to Fanny and he explained why he did not have dinner with her.

Dennis phoned to Chan and asked him. Had he celebrated her birthday? He said that he had not celebrated her birthday. I felt shock because he loves her. Dennis sang birthday song to her at midnight but he did not know.

沒有留言:

張貼留言